Wednesday, February 11, 2009

EB Marble Fudge

This recipe was first tried on a whim. I attempted to make about three other recipes, but ran out of ingredients before I completed one. This was the only thing I could make with the limited number of supplies I had on hand.

I received many compliments (although undeserved, because this isn't my creation). It is a great, quick and yummy treat courtesy of Eagle Brand.

Ingredients:


  • 3 cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips


  • 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)


  • Dash salt


  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract


  • 1 (10-ounce) package deluxe white baking pieces, coarsely chopped

    Directions:


  • In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt.


  • Remove from heat; stir in vanilla then white baking pieces. Stir just until blended.


  • Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.

    No comments: