1 package regular OREO cookies
1 8 oz. block cream cheese (reduced fat or regular but not fat-free)
White or Milk chocolate bark or candy coating
Mini chocolate chips or sprinkles
Smash the bits out of the OREO's in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin until they are a fine crumb. Add to a mixer and mix thoroughly with the cream cheese until it forms a dark chocolaty paste. (This process can be expedited with the help of a food processor, but that is something I don't own. I'll make neighbors wonder what's going on in my house for now.) Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Form mixture into balls and dip in chocolate according to package directions. Let candy set up on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Garnish with mini chocolate chips or sprinkles or drizzle more chocolate over the top.
2 comments:
Yay...thank you Shellie!
These are seriously the best ever!!!
Hi Shellie! I love your blog! I actually found you from another blog, as I was searching for daily Christmas scriptures, where you posted (back in 2007 - LOL!): "I do this as well! I have the scriptures (with corresponding Christmas song) for each day if anyone wants them. They are alphabetical - Day 1 is "A" so we read a scripture passage about the angel and sing "Angels We Have Heard on High," and so one for each day. This is a great thing to do to invite the spirit of season into your home."
Is there any chance you still have this info, and would you be willing to share it with me? I would be so grateful! Blessings!!
Post a Comment